Cost / Bookings:
Threading is a hair removal method. Thread is doubled over and twisted between the fingers, it is then rolled over an area and removes the hair from the root.
Many clients love this service as they feel they get a more defined brow shape, and this service is very quick. Client will return every 3-4 weeks to get this service done.
During the course you will learn:
- Introduction to Threading
- Advantages & disadvantages
- Anatomy & Physiology - Skin & Hair
- Client Care
- Contra Indications / Contra Actions
- Consultation & Aftercare Advice
- Health, Safety, Security & Hygiene
- Professional ethics & codes of practice
- Treatment & Brow shaping
- Equipment & points to remember
After you have competed your training day, you will be given access to step by step guidance videos recapping on what you learned during your course. these videos will be available until you complete your course.
Day 1 - 9.00am to 3.30pm (may finish earlier depending on No of attendees)
After completing day 1 you will be required to complete 4 case studies to gain technique and experience in threading. You will be required to email before & after pictures of your case studies, we will then assess these. Upon successful completion of all case studies you will be issued your certificate.