Cost / Bookings:
Threading is a hair removal method. Thread is doubled over and twisted between the fingers, it is then rolled over an area and removes the hair from the root.
Many clients love this service as they feel they get a more defined brow shape, and this service is very quick. Client will return every 3-4 weeks to get this service done.
During the course you will learn:
- Introduction to Threading
- Advantages & disadvantages
- Anatomy & Physiology - Skin & Hair
- Client Care
- Contra Indications / Contra Actions
- Consultation & Aftercare Advice
- Health, Safety, Security & Hygiene
- Professional ethics & codes of practice
- Treatment & Brow shaping
- Equipment & points to remember
Day 1 - 9.30am to 4.00pm.
After completing day 1 you will be required to complete 4 case studies to gain technique and experience in threading. You will be required to email before & after pictures of your case studies, we will then assess these. Upon successful completion of all case studies you will be issued your certificate.
If you would like to book on this course please select the ‘PayPal’ option above. Ensure you have inserted your email address so we can contact you to book your course.
Or you can email, or contact Charlotte on 07900 506 277 to discuss available dates.
Please see our Cancellation Policy.