Cost / Bookings:
Reflexology is an ancient form of zone therapy treatment that can help re balance the body.
This treatment can be used on any client no matter their age. It is a non invasive treatment which can help many clients who have different complaints, and is also great for reducing stress and induces relaxation.
This is one of our longer courses, so this course will take around 5-7 months to complete.
After qualifying in this course you will be able to treat your clients as a qualified reflexologist.
During the course you will learn:
- History of Reflexology
- How Reflexology works
- Zones and cross references
- Anatomy of the foot and hand
- What do your feet show and common foot problems
- Client care
- Contra Indications and Contra Actions
- The Healing crisis
- Aftercare Advice
- Reactions after a treatment
- Working with other professionals
- Health, Safety, Security & Hygiene
- What to look for during a treatment
- Different movements to use during a treatment
- Hand and Foot maps
- Treatment routine
- Hands on practice during class
- Case study requirements and write ups
Day 1 - 9.00am to 4.30pm
Day 2 - 9.00am to 4.30pm
Day 3 & 4 - 10.00am to 2.30pm (Assessment Days after case studies and assignments completed)
To complete this course you are required to complete 60 case studies to gain experience within the treatment. You are also required to complete a number of different assignments. Upon completion of the above you are required to come back and complete assessments under exam conditions.
Upon completion of the assessments, case studies and assignments you will receive your qualification.
Anatomy & Physiology qualification.
We offer payment plans for this course, please get in contact if you would need to discuss this option.