Indian Head Massage Course
Cost / Bookings:
Indian Head Massage Treatment
This holistic treatment not only treats the body but also the mind and soul. Indian head massage has been around for many years and can help your client de-stress and relax in this hectic world we live in today.
The treatment incorporates a massage of the upper back, shoulders, neck, arms, head and face. And during this treatment, helps rebalance the upper chakras within the body, allowing your clients to feel relaxed and stress free.
You can carry out this treatment with dry hands or you can use different oils and creams. This treatment can also be carried out with your client fully clothed.
During the course you will learn:
- Introduction to Indian head massage
- Five Elements & Three Doshas
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Professional Ethics & codes of Conduct
- Client Care
- Contra Indications / Actions
- Consultation & Communication
- Aftercare advice
- Health, Safety, Security & Hygiene
- Oil Types
- Massage Movements Preparation for treatment
- Marma Points
- Practical tuition in Indian head massage
1 Day - 9.00am to 5.00pm.
If you would like to book on this course please select the ‘PayPal’ option above. Ensure you have inserted your email address so we can contact you to book your course.
Or you can email, or contact Charlotte on 07900 506 277 to discuss available dates.
Please see our Cancellation Policy.